Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Zrar(Zero) Staff Application

Zrar

Thread starter #1
1. Tell us something unique about you...
-I can drink a water bottle as fast as you can say my name and I can dig holes and fill them back up

2. What motivates you?
-
What motivates me to be staff, is the opportunity to help others, Helping others is something I personally adore doing and to be recognized for it is simply one of my motivations as well.

3. What sets you apart from the next applicant?
-
This question is frequently used, maybe 90% of the time during staff applications and I always write the samething. I can't really say what would set me apart from the next applicant or any other applicants. It is to the one looking for staff members to set apart applicants from getting accepted as a staff member or being denied. The only thing I can add to this is that I have time and dedication to put into this server.
4. Why do you want to be staff?
-
I want to help out on the server, probably the main reason and the most used one, I've been playing chaotic for about 2 resets and I love it's community and it's player base, I'm attached to it, like I said above I want to help the new players & regular players the most I can and enhance their experience, prevent any disrespect from player to player to the fullest of my capability and Keep Chaotic Friendly and amusing for everyone.

5. If selected, do you agree to abide by all Chaotic's rules and not abuse permissions?
-
Yes I agree to abide by all Chaotic's rules, I wont hide it and you probably know I've broken the rules before, recently, I've been punished, I've learned my lesson and swore that I wouldn't disrespect the rules again. Being staff, for me isn't about having more power, permissions granted to staff members are there to make the server better and fair for every player they are not there to use at the user's advantage thy are there to help others and to strengthen the rules. I would never imagine myself abusing Permissions granted to me out of trust and belief in me.

6. How old are you?
-
I am Currently 16 years old

7. What is your username?
-
Zrar

8. What is your discord?
- Saku#3129

Last edited: