Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Yo All~~

ShiKage89

Thread starter #1
Hello all, been looking for a good skyblock server an decided to stay here since I like it from the bit i played so far.
Just have a question didn't see anything on the rules about afk-mining? is it bannable on here, been banned for it once before since i like to watch you tube on my other screen while I play and tended to lose track of my game screen xD.

Also wanted to know what are the rules/stance on console clients and alts? since i didn't see anything about it mentioned in the rules bit.

Any way hope to get to know you all well ^^ cya's in game ~

Hello Kage,
Glad you enjoy the derver so far! The rules arent the same everywhere but Skyblock allows afk mining (we dont allow autoclicker but you can tape your mouse or put something heavy on it) and we also allow alts. The rules are diffrent all over the network so I would suggest that you check the other rules too if you wanna play there.

~ Viktoria

ShiKage89

Thread starter #3
I see good to know really hate that no afk mining since it is the most boring bit in a skyblock xD.
And yeah ill read the rules if i decided to play one of the other game modes not to sure if i will my pc dosn't handle most minecraft game modes that well.. lucky it works ok for skyblock u.u.