play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

The Revival! Dec 14th.

Atlas

Owner
Staff member
Thread starter #1
Atlas here,
I've wanted to bring back DestinyMC for a couple years now, I miss a lot of the old players and hope to see some return.
I do want to say that I'm very excited going forward with what we are going to bring you in terms of games and content.
Here's a little teaser video I made for the livestream. Hope to meet all of you and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Last edited:

Pikathechu

Yeee hype really can't seat and wait for the upcoming survivor update
But I sadly wouldn't be on for the 2weeks after the update since I'll be going for vacation

Tyconic

I think the servers I am most excited for our survival and prison!
Both should be very unique and creative and I am extremely stoked that I will be online for the big release!

Love to see what the other servers hold and can't wait to see a lot more Skyblock player come and join the server as well.

EvilLittleThing

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I can't wait for the 14th! So many wonderful changes and things to look forward to. Excited to play with all the old and new players on the network!

brownana

You forgot to mention that this server bans staff whenever other staff make up lies and falsely accuse them of things they did not do. I a former S-Mod way back in the day of PixelSpark and then a mod falsely accused me of targeting him and backed up his false accusations with photoshopped screenshots as evidence. But because he became all buddy buddy with a certain Manager before doing this it resulted in me being banned without a chance to defend myself or prove my innocence. The person who made these false accusations against me is EliteRaider. Who knows if he is still on here. But when he made the accusations it resulted in Yeezy pulling me into a private TeamSpeak channel with EliteRaider and the Admins at the time and then Yeezy just let EliteRaider yell at me and attack me for a few minutes. Then he moved me out of the channel and banned me from everything. This all happened a few years ago now. I wasted probably close to a thousand canadian dollars on this server just to be banned for something I didn't do. Yet for some reason I still miss the server. Anyways this is just a heads up to those who have a chance to read it before this comment is inevitably deleted.

~Brownana, ex-SMod