Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

"That's a big Pacman :o"

Thread starter #1
Heh.... asuh dude.

My names Braiden... or as far as I'm known on most games and platforms its The8FtPacMan. Come to think of it... I also get called Dad lots... yikes. ANYWAYS! I am 22 years old, live in Canada and recently finished my Bachelors in Child and Youth Care to become a Mental health counselor for youth ages 8-25. I did the job for a while and then realized that their salary is a little above minimum wage... forever... AFTER THAT I moved onto managing a gym which is where I am now, as well as taking my criminal justice degree to become a Police Officer in about a years time (hopefully). I have been playing games since I was a little kid, starting with Gameboy and Pokemon yellow, and quickly using any and all money I could earn around the house to rent consoles and games (yes, you could do that). I mainly focus on more competitive games nowadays alongside Minecraft. But, I have played pretty much every platform since the original Gameboy and some before that. I recently stopped playing AS MUCH Pokemon, since prior to finishing my degree; I had owned, played and beaten almost every released title from yellow to Black / White 2. I own the ones post B/W 2, but I haven't played them much. I don't really know what else to put here... I have had a lot of interesting jobs, met a lot of cool people through friends on the internet, streaming on twitch and just traveling the world. If you have any questions for me, ever have a serious topic to talk about or just feel like chatting feel free to DM me or reply to the post! If not, I will see you all on Pixelmon Generations, as well as the prison server and survival PvE from time to time!

Thanks so much for reading my intro and I hope you all have an amazing rest of your weekend, as well as weeks to come! :D <3 oof.jpg .

MorsAbAlto

Welcome to DestinyMC! I'm fairly new myself, the last time I was actively playing on the network was back in 2016 when MCReplay (old zombies server) was still apart of the network! Best of luck with the process of becoming a LE officer! Getting a bachelors is very common in the LE side (at least in the US, not sure about Canada) so we have to get another degree if we want to stick out from the average crowd.

Thread starter #3
Welcome to DestinyMC! I'm fairly new myself, the last time I was actively playing on the network was back in 2016 when MCReplay (old zombies server) was still apart of the network! Best of luck with the process of becoming a LE officer! Getting a bachelors is very common in the LE side (at least in the US, not sure about Canada) so we have to get another degree if we want to stick out from the average crowd.
Thank you Thank you friendo! Also, Welcome back to Destiny:D