Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Serious inquire

Acid

Thread starter #1
I am very interested in buying this server as I have watched it grow before and after reset, I am very serious in buying this server. So I would really appreciate it if someone could respond.

Last edited:
I am very interested in buying this server as I have watched it grow before and after reset, I am very serious in buying this server. So I would really appreciate it if someone could respond.
Is this a serious inquiry or? I don’t think they’ll sell it.

Tyconic

Hello @Acid ,

I cannot speak for @Atlas , but I believe that he is very active with the projects that he works on and would probably turn down any offers created. If you are interested in any business inquiry I would advise messaging him directly. I would recommend Discord for this task. His discord ID is Atlas#3909.

I hope this helps, if you need anything else please feel free to contact either myself or another staff member.

Acid

Thread starter #4
Hello @Acid ,

I cannot speak for @Atlas , but I believe that he is very active with the projects that he works on and would probably turn down any offers created. If you are interested in any business inquiry I would advise messaging him directly. I would recommend Discord for this task. His discord ID is Atlas#3909.

I hope this helps, if you need anything else please feel free to contact either myself or another staff member.
Thanks for this I will for sure MSG him

Cake

It is unlikely that as the server released fairly recently. I cannot talk for the administrative team and you’ll need to ask them.