Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

SeanJ18 Chaotic Staff Application

SeanJ18

Thread starter #1
1. Tell us something unique about you...
I am currently working part time at a local hospital and as part of my medicine placement (my future career aspiration). I work part time caring for others who need it immensely. I care for those that have been admitted into A&E and other acute general wards, as part of my degree I shadow doctors and I get to work as close as I can to patients on the ward. I have seen all sorts of cases whilst working there.

In regards to the server, I don’t want to say the job as staff is easy. But I do work with people who have been severely injured and require so much care and attention both physically and mentally.
I also work as part of a University group that teaches children anatomy and physiology of the human body. Right now our group is teaching primary school children about the mouth and oral hygiene, which they seem to be enjoying! I run this group normally once a week and have leadership along with cooperation and communication responsibilities. So to sum up, I have worked with people of all ages and adapted my work to fit them. I don’t want to go on but I could talk about my work and academic life for a while as it is my driving force.

2. What motivates you?
In my life, caring and helping people is what drives me to wake up and work morning until night. Whilst caring for others, I sometimes receive a thank you and the occasional compliment which motivates me to care for others further. I love people that ask me for help, I always try to solve their request or at least answer their question. I feel that I haven’t helped enough in this server because nobody actually asks me in particular to help them. So, as staff I feel that if I were to be a part of the team I would be able to accept responsibility and help everyone. I would just love to help shape this community because I know I am capable of helping others and enforcing the rules onto those who try to abuse them.

3. What sets you apart from the next applicant?
I believe that some other applicants may have this but my experience with the server dates back to its first release where most of my time spent was in 2014. I state this because throughout the years I have learnt a lot about this server by being a member of its community. Chaotic is a part of my life, I am very active. I try to log in to the server everyday for around 10 hours. Within these hours I have learnt a lot about each reset and have helped some players get their best output from the server. As mentioned previously, I feel that these hours should be used to help others as I feel disappointed I haven’t helped as much as I want to.
I am a very open and friendly person who also lovechatting to others. I would also love to catch and use actions against players who cheat and hack within the chaotic server and try my best to ensure they know of the rules.

4. Why do you want to be staff?
I want to be staff because I feel that it is my time to enjoy a different aspect of the server. Being a staff member is a very different role in comparison to playing the server regularly. Because I haven’t helped as many people, I feel that my role as a staff member would encourage this and drive people to go to me for any problem they may have. I would be happy to answer their questions in the game or by voice and chat on discord. Finally, I feel that as staff it opens me to so much more in the community of Chaotic which I would be so grateful to be a part of. I have never applied for staff on any server, I have only played this server and the amount of time I have been here I feel that I want to be a part of something more within the community.
Another reason I’d like to address why I want to be a staff member is the amount of people who ruin the experience for others. I have faced hackers and people who cheat in the server and it really irritates me that these people exist, but they always do. Most recently I’ve faced multiple bots and players using pvp hacks to ruin the fun for everyone else. I tell myself, I would just love to take action against these hackers if only I had the permission.

5. If selected, do you agree to abide by all Chaotic's rules and not abuse permissions?
If I were to be selected I would abide by all the rules of Chaotic and would not abuse any permissions I am given.

6. How old are you?
I am 20 years old.

7. What is your username?
My username in game is SeanJ18 and I go by Sean.

8. What is your discord?
Sean123J#1936

I have loved this server for a very long time and have been a part of a community that is so wide. So best wishes to the others who have applied and have taught me in game, these types of players deserve the role as staff.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Last edited:
J

JonathanJP1

I was new to the server and Sean really helped me getting started and made the server fun for me. He answered all my questions and were very helpfull

mikuii

I'm a newer player and Sean is honestly one of the nicest people I have encountered. He was quick to help me out when i was in need which really left an impression on me. He brings a welcoming vibe to the server and i genuinely believe that he deserves this job as staff.

Sgdffcsgv

Banned #10
I'm a newer player and Sean is honestly one of the nicest people I have encountered. He was quick to help me out when i was in need which really left an impression on me. He brings a welcoming vibe to the server and i genuinely believe that he deserves this job as staff.
Whore

Banned #20
You are right