Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Prison Staff Application

MethCook

Thread starter #1
1. Tell us something unique about you...
I have been high staff on several different FiveM servers. I also like to gamble and make ranch.

2. What motivates you?
Not much. Food usually.

3. What sets you apart from the next applicant?
I have a weird sense of humor ive been told.

4. Why do you want to be staff?
Nothing else dooms to be fun in the server for me anymore. Except the occasional gamble.

5. If selected, do you agree to abide by all Chaotic's rules and not abuse permissions?
Yes i agree to abide by all of Chaotic's rules and I will not abuse permissions.

6. How old are you?
I'm 19
7. What is your username?
MethCook

8. What is your discord?
MethCook#0039

Nothing like a sunny day and incomplete sentences (also vague) on a staff application... There's a sense that you've almost written this application in torpor. When you make a staff application, you do it out of seriousness and zeal. Because the effort you put in your application with most likely reflect your on your commitment and dedication to chaotic prison. I can also tell you that previously being staff on several different servers means that you've also lost staff on several different servers, because clearly you aren't staff on any of the servers anymore... HOWEVER, if you were to have elaborated about the knowledge, and experience you've absorbed being a staff member on those servers, then it would reflect better on your application. Second time's the charm.

Axanity

-1 Not a very detailed application, incomplete sentces, not very long answers. Just very blahh if you understand what I'm trying to get at.