Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Prison Kicking

cdawg724

Thread starter #1
I was building on part of my plot and got glitched in between a block and a fence, and now, whenever I log on I get kicked because it thinks I am flying and there is nothing I can do to fix it. What can I do so I won't keep getting kicked?

Die_Viktoria

Staff member
Maybe ask an admin on prisons if he can tp you somewhere else when you try to join or if they can break the blocks and fence so you can join without getting kicked.

JpCore

Can't you do /spawn or some kind of /plot command? It would be weird that you cannot teleport yourself out of it somehow.
Never played prison enough to know its command otherwise try what Viktoria said.

Die_Viktoria

Staff member
Thought so.. I think an admin on Prison might be able to help you if you cant fix it alone. If you know where it is, you can tell them the location and they can break the fence/block so you should be able to join without getting kicked.
Maybe try to pm one of the prison admins via discord or ask in the prison support channel for help with that.

~ Viktoria

Both of those would work, if I had enough time, but as soon as I spawn, it kicks me.
Pre-type /p h when you get on before you try prison. If this does not work, I'll inform the Mods as to what's going on and they'll remove the blocks for you. Feel free to message me on Discord if you need further help. Eternal#2076
Edit: I have mailed a Moderator to remove all fences on your plot so when you log back in, you won't get kicked. If you have further issues, reply here or message me and I'll get it sorted.
Edit2: After speaking with the Moderator, it appears that their perms are limited to slabs around the plots. I suggest getting in direct contact with Andrew (OwningProdsMC) via discord and have him remove the fences as there are no admins currently for Chaotic. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Cake

I would contact an Administrator through Discord. Unfortunate this has happened to you; best of luck for getting this fixed.