0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Mute Appeal

xExceL

Thread starter #1
My name is xExceL
I was permanently muted on April 9 by rockkky for mute evasion
I was messing around after a guy spleefs me off is island and I joked and called him bad till I got muted. When I went to my main account I msged my friend lol just got muted trying to troll. I later notice I got perm muted for evasion. Ok so I wasn’t trying to actually evade the mute. I try to separate the accounts as if it was my friend. I wasn’t actually EVADING the mute. I didn’t know this was evading a mute. I am so so so sorry and I won’t troll ever again, if you could just please unmute me. I wasn’t purposely doing this I didn’t know that was part of mute evasion. I just recently spent 50$ on your server as well and I’m just devastated by this. Please unmute me or make the punishment not permanent.

xExceL

Thread starter #2
I actually didn’t know that would be not allowed; I thought mute evasion was like using messages and mail I didn’t know I couldn’t do that I swear.

xExceL

Thread starter #3
I actually didn’t know that would be not allowed; I thought mute evasion was like using messages and mail I didn’t know I couldn’t do that I swear.
I also forgot about that rule entirely and I actually didn’t try to break a rule.