Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Hectimere is Back!

Hectimere

Thread starter #1
Hello everyone, I am Hectimere, obviously. Recently I have started back up on the server.
I first discovered DestinyMC, back when it was called Teldaria, in 2017 while looking for a good survival server. It was great, not too big, great staff, and most importantly, amazing content. But after the server reset I stopped playing on Teldaria, and also Minecraft in general. This was mainly because I lost all my progress on the server and I just lost intrest in the game, but also because my new computer could not handle games well, it would lag and take ages to start up anything. But recently I upgraded the RAM in this baby and now it works like a dream! So, you can expect to see me around the survival gamemode now, working my way to greatness! Feel free to say hello if we happen to cross paths. I look forward to meeting you all.

Some Things About Me
I am a Boy Scout working on earning my Eagle.
I play piano, and percussion in my band. I've played some piano on the Discord server before, and will do it again.
I am a 1st Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo.
I live in Michigan, AKA the Great Lakes State.

I enjoy gaming on my PC, as well as on my Xbox.
Occasionally I will live-stream off my Xbox with Mixer. You should go follow me. Here's my channel: mixer.com/JutifusSarak​