Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

getrexed114 Ban appeal

Thread starter #1
username:getrexed114
reason for ban: ignoring staff several times and being disrespectful to others

ok so i have been banned for the reason above which to some extent i agree with and shouldn't be allowed but a staff member believes im braking the rules by stepping into some one else claim, not causing harm, not trolling and not in there way he told me it was complete disrespect which on the video provided i politely not aggressively or in caps provided hi the definitions of disrespect which apparently that was then disrespect to him which lets be honest its clearly not hes just bending the rules when im trying to get my point across but in that definition it said courtsey which he said i was not being courteous which i then showed him the definition of that and proved that i was being polite to the user when i was i her claim which proved his point to be invalid and as well the ban says ignoring now in the video shown i would like you to point out to me any time i ignored gruff i answered him polity i even said to him "with no disrespect" as i was being polite and courteous by following the rules but no he was not liking the fact i have an excellent memory and know all the rules and follow them to a "T". so i believe he pulled rank and got me banned but luckily it was all recorded proving i provided him with no disrespect at all and followed the rules.
and just below you will see the definitions and the link to the video.

Disrespect-verb
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
show a lack of respect for; insult.

noun
noun: courtesy; plural noun: courtesies
  1. 1.
    the showing of politeness in one's attitude and behaviour towards others.

Ok. First of all after watching this video. I see you were asked multiple times to leave the claim. Being polite does not change the fact that you were asked to leave. It is being rude to go against the wishes of someone when they ask you to leave their claim. By this point you also realize being aggressive and trying to correct someone when they're enforcing the rules after you're breaking them doesn't come off as, "Hey buddy this is genuine." It comes off as you being an arrogant 13 year old who cannot fight the argument against them but rather point out grammatical errors to gain some sort of non-existent advantage. When this whole argument is boiled down, it's basically Gruff doing his job and enforcing the rules by asking you to listen to another players request to leave their private land. This is you just being petty.

Thread starter #3
Ok. First of all after watching this video. I see you were asked multiple times to leave the claim. Being polite does not change the fact that you were asked to leave. It is being rude to go against the wishes of someone when they ask you to leave their claim. By this point you also realize being aggressive and trying to correct someone when they're enforcing the rules after you're breaking them doesn't come off as, "Hey buddy this is genuine." It comes off as you being an arrogant 13 year old who cannot fight the argument against them but rather point out grammatical errors to gain some sort of non-existent advantage. When this whole argument is boiled down, it's basically Gruff doing his job and enforcing the rules by asking you to listen to another players request to leave their private land. This is you just being petty.
yes mate have u read the rules me being in someones claim does not break 1 single rules im 16 so i ask you nicley not to disrespect how old i am and maybe you should check up on your rules freind

I never said you were 13. I told you that you were acting as such. Yes you ARE breaking the rules because the person asked you to leave and you refused. I'm not disrespecting you by calling you out. I'm an Ex-Moderator. I know the rules like the back of my hand.