Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Flogna's Staff Application

Flogna

Thread starter #1
1. Tell us something unique about you...
So something unique about me is that I've played Chaotic since 1.0, and therefore I know this community. I know what the players like and what they don't like after being on both sides of the spectrum - the toxic side and the non-toxic side. (I'll just say, the non-toxic side is the more fun of the two.) I am a very social person. I go to Disney a lot (Usually once a year, maybe every two years). I am a Twitch Streamer and a YouTuber.

2. What motivates you?
My motivation comes from my friends, family, and helping people. My family motivates me to be my best, and to do my best. They always push me to do better and without their support, I wouldn't do half of the things I love to do. I always get a lot of satisfaction from helping a player who is asking for help in the server and anywhere else. Another motivation for me is from my Twitch followers and YouTube subscribers.

3. What sets you apart from the next applicant?
Honestly, not much will set me apart. I can say I have been staff from other servers (including my own server from many years ago) and know certain things now that I didn't know before about being a staff member. I also do have experience with being a staff member for a large discord server. I can also say I am very active, and recently I have been playing deep into the night, around 1:00 AM to 2:00 AM. I also can switch from being fun and playful to very professional when needed.

4. Why do you want to be staff?
I want to be staff because I love to help the community as I said earlier. I would also use this opportunity to keep more players by helping them. We've seen how fast the server can go downhill with no players, and I feel like being apart of the staff team would allow me to help players in more ways in order to keep them. I personally have a ton of free time, especially during the school year, so helping players and doing something I enjoy would help use some of that time.

5. If selected, do you agree to abide by all Chaotic's rules and not abuse permissions?
I Flogna, if selected, do agree to abide by Chaotic's rules and will not abuse any permissions given to me. (Being staff is a privilege, not a right.)

6. How old are you?
17 years old as of now, 18 next July.

7. What is your username?
Flogna

8. What is your discord?
Flogna#3561

Last edited:
Once again, this whole motivation from "helping and family" is becoming a bit old. If this does actually happen to be true, elaborate on why your family motivates you AND how that motivation will benefit Chaotic Prison.

Flogna

Thread starter #3
Once again, this whole motivation from "helping and family" is becoming a bit old. If this does actually happen to be true, elaborate on why your family motivates you AND how that motivation will benefit Chaotic Prison.
Took your advice and edited my post.

ItsTobie

-1 toxic personality ... hes playing a joke into thinking hes nice. gets beat up by his brother and calls me bad words on the daily. Not detailed enough.... trash at pvp and helping people lol ... def wouldnt want him as staff