Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Disrespect/ Harassment

Warbery

Thread starter #1
Player's IGN: TrapNation_H3X

Explanation: After killing me in a pvpzone, this person started harassing me for no apparent reason and spamming me. I could not screenshot everything because the chat was cleared multiple times, however captured some of his phrases. I replied to him once, telling him to stop, but he kept going.

Evidence:

Avel

Either use /ignore or kill him to show he's bad. Going to the forums to bitch about dying and him talking shit just proves his point that you're a salty boi. I'm not sure if the DestinyMC network rules apply, but as far as Chaotic goes, he didn't break any rules. I also can't imagine it was for no reason, as shown in the second screenshot, he accuses you of being some grammar policing cunt, so I'd assume that there was some back and forth. If you think this is fucking harassment, turn off chat.

Warbery

Thread starter #3
Either use /ignore or kill him to show he's bad. Going to the forums to bitch about dying and him talking shit just proves his point that you're a salty boi. I'm not sure if the DestinyMC network rules apply, but as far as Chaotic goes, he didn't break any rules. I also can't imagine it was for no reason, as shown in the second screenshot, he accuses you of being some grammar policing cunt, so I'd assume that there was some back and forth. If you think this is fucking harassment, turn off chat.
It's a shame that there is no report section in this forums, so I don't have annoying nons scoping their eyes on my reports. I don't care about dying, but his spam is what caused me to report. He was annoying me and so I sought reason to somewhat defend myself by pointing out his bad spelling which suggests that he's trolling. There is a /ignore command, but I'd like to get him muted as well, so why not mind your own business rather than making pointless snark replies to my thread.

The forums isn't the place for this kind of behavior. I understand you (Avel) may not agree with Walbery's point of view, but you guys being rude to each other doesn't belong here.

Avel

I've got a question: Is there some sort of forums rules you can refer to me? This isn't some loaded question, just would like to know for future reference. Also, do these rules apply to the Prison Server forum as well? Just wondering since I'm pretty sure the rules on Chaotic Prison, which are much more lenient, are the same we've had for years before it became part of a hub, and my behavior of being a shithead asshole is pretty standard for our old forums. Regardless, though, I'll stop, since it's pretty obvious no one is going to get muted.

There is a tab for rules but it unfortunately leads nowhere. I already sent a copy of the rules that our previous website used which I wrote up to a Manager so they could add it to this website but I have not heard back yet. I do know that rules on the forums did differ from actual server rules as they operate in a different manner but I'd say as a general rule of thumb, act as though the rules of a new place are stricter rather than more lenient. I'll try once again to get the rules up on this website but I can't give any guarantees since I don't have actual perms to set it up.