Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Ban Appeal

reIssued

Thread starter #1
first of all, i just wanted to say something; this server is where i spend my time after long days of work and stress. i find it very condescending that the staff have the audacity to believe that they are especially special. its almost as if they have a personal vendetta against me. i feel like to get staff on this server all you have to do is suck up to a mod or an admin; no disrespect to any of you. also, one of your donors? goes by nick Balloon needs to stop acting like hes a moderator. put him in line mans srsly acting tough just because mommys wallet paid money to the server. lastly, i believe that the rules need to be revised. today i got muted for a rule that didn't even exist in /warp rules. its unbelievable. I am sorry for my behavior and i will do my best to make sure it doesnt occur again. thank you.

Last edited:

reIssued

Thread starter #2
im speaking the truth from a players standpoint and its tough to watch when things are improperly handled around the server.

BelloIsMe

first of all, i just wanted to say something; this server is where i spend my time after long days of work and stress. i find it very condescending that the staff have the audacity to believe that they are especially special. its almost as if they have a personal vendetta against me. i feel like to get staff on this server all you have to do is suck up to a mod or an admin; no disrespect to any of you. also, one of your donors? goes by nick Balloon needs to stop acting like hes a moderator. put him in line mans srsly acting tough just because mommys wallet paid money to the server. lastly, i believe that the rules need to be revised. today i got muted for a rule that didn't even exist in /warp rules. its unbelievable. I am sorry for my behavior and i will do my best to make sure it doesnt occur again. thank you.
Is this a ban appeal or just a message to our staff team?

This is very late. But Balloon was a moderator and is trying to help. If he is bossing people around please ask him to stop. He will understand.