Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Ban appeal

Thread starter #1
I recently got banned for cursing and racial slurs. The only cursing and/or racist things I said were said in private messages with my friend. The only thing close to a curse word I said in main chat was frick. I said grape because someone told me to and since I joined yesterday, I didn’t know that it was cut out like that. I didn’t mean to say anything or do anything to get me banned. I just started the server and didn’t completely know the rules. I’m sorry, it won’t happen again.

IGN: LootedYourChest

Last edited:
You and your friend were being extremely rude to members of our staff team. You said things like "hes a (racial slur) gay" "hi (homophobic slur) boy" while also mentioning some of our staff members by name.

Thread starter #3
I won’t do it again. At the time I just thought it was funny because it was a private message and they were looking at them. If I wasn’t genuinely sorry then I wouldn’t have made an appeal on here. I would like to have another chance on the server. I’ve been constantly checking to see if you’ve reviewed and said anything because this is a server that I wanted to get good at with my friends. I don’t know why I was saying those things, I guess I was funny at the moment but it won’t happen again.