Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Ban Appeal

Thread starter #1
Dear fellow Administrators, Staff Members, Moderators, Helpers, High ranking officials, and all other members of the reforged server connected to PixelSpark - Pixelmon.
I unequivocally apologize for my actions leading to the banishment of my account from the reforged server. The things I did contain no context for justification and I am sincerely sorry. In the future, I will restrict myself from any thought of such actions that may threaten, endanger, or make other feel offended or not included in any participation of certain events, or simply taking part in playing the server. I will use this grave mistake to prevent any disastrous future decisions I may take part in either by myself or with fellow players. I truly hope that you understand I wasn't thinking and was simply being foolish. I totally understand if I do in fact get permanently banned from the server as my actions were truly wrong. Although, a second chance would be graciously appreciated and used well with utmost caution for any action that may be strictly prohibited. Again, I do sincerely apologize and I will completely respect any result from this appeal. I believe the staff member's actions were completely warranted and that I was the one entirely at fault.

Sincerely,
DrCoastman.

Now, can you say what your username is, the reason you were banned, do you think the ban was false (If yes, evidence?), etc.