Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Ban Appeal

Thread starter #1
Username: Lugiatedestroyer

During the summer break me and 3 other friends decided that we were bored with League of Legends and we all wanted to play something else, we logged on minecraft and one of my friends(Noah) decided that we should play pixelmon everyone agreed so we all tried to get pixelmon,but noticed that it was banned, after a couple hours of digging we found the Technic launcher and we searched for Pixelmon and found Pixelsparks we downloaded it and went to random servers but none of them felt that good, until we went to Generations, this was amazing we played the entire summer for over six hours a day, two of us would mine fossils, I would breed our pokemon, and we kept going on until we all had bp pokemon and there wasn't much to do unless it was battling(my team was the best I only lost once and that's because Noah crit 3 times in a row) we then made this massive building on a savanna where we decided to make a flood around it to make it look like Noah's ark(but we sadly lost our claim to it since we didn't log in),then I stupidly decided to use the minimap thing that lets you see shinies and bosses nearby, I was cought and I was perma banned as I should have been.

About one year later and I really want to play on this great server with my friends again, I deeply apologies for using hacks to see shinies, and I have learned my lesson I won't cheat again
Sincerely,
Lugiatedestroyer