Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Ban appeal, again...

Knarlos

Thread starter #1
I don't know why I'm back here again. My IG is Knarlos, and apparently I've been racist. I know for a fact that I haven't said nor done anything that could even have been perceived as racist, since the day when I joked about a friend being a member of the kkk. Please inform me of what I've done wrong.

Have a good day.

Thor

Yes, the reason you were banned is due to the large swastyka that was built in sand outside of a claim of yours by you. This is, indeed, a racist symbol and is not tolerated on SoulSilver.

Knarlos

Thread starter #4
Yes, the reason you were banned is due to the large swastyka that was built in sand outside of a claim of yours by you. This is, indeed, a racist symbol and is not tolerated on SoulSilver.
And is it proven that this swastika was built by me?? I can't recall having made a symbol of that nature ever. TheGucciPanda does live really close to me, and has drawn symbols on the flat I built. My friends that live in a small hut on the beach nearby have said that they made a swastika. And if it was I that built it, is it possible to see when it was built?? I have had my account stolen before. Btw, exactly where was this swastika built?? Like a few blocks away from my base, or rather far away?? Could you show me where? If I see where this swastika was built, I will be able to remember if I was the one, or if one of my friends built it.

I promise that I can't remember having drawn such a symbol ever, and I hope that you consider unbanning me. I like spending time with friends on SS, and I hope that I can return.

Thor

Yes, it is proven that it was built by you. The blocks that were placed there were all placed by you, and had no other player interactions on them. The swastika was built on a small sand island that was claimed by you, about 6 blocks in front of the entrance to what I assume was a home of yours. It was destroyed, as it was offensive and racist. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me on Discord.

Knarlos

Thread starter #6
Yes, it is proven that it was built by you. The blocks that were placed there were all placed by you, and had no other player interactions on them. The swastika was built on a small sand island that was claimed by you, about 6 blocks in front of the entrance to what I assume was a home of yours. It was destroyed, as it was offensive and racist. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me on Discord.
ok. did u read my last post?? I made another thread, where I asked u for a favor.

DotPlusDot

ok. did u read my last post?? I made another thread, where I asked u for a favor.
if I may bud in, thor has access to checking who placed what block, you came up when he checked. (And that no other player had touched the block.) Staff usually destroy the builds as they are offensive after the player that built it has received their punishment. Denying this really does not help you with your appeal. (Especially with all the evidence in the world stacked against you.)