Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

_thegodofthunder could you do me a favour?

Knarlos

Thread starter #1
Hi thor.

I was recently banned by you, for apparently building a swastika out of sand outside my base. While I can't recall having done this, I do understand that I might not be unbanned again, because of my past "offenses". However, I do have quite a lot of money, and quite a few pokemon that I would like to give to my brother that also plays on ss, HystericalFury. I would hate to see all of my money and pokemon to go to waste, as I've spent quite a lot of time trying to get money and good pokes. This could be done by unbanning me temporarily, and banning me again after about 24 hours. If you do decide to unban me, please notify me so that I don't miss the opportunity to hand over my things to my brother.

As mentioned earlier, I would prefer being unbanned off course, but if that isn't possible, I would like for everything I own to go to HystericalFury, as he also plays a lot of pixelmon.
Note that I don't believe I was the one that built the swastika, and even if it indeed was my account, I think it must've been a friend of mine that used it without my knowledge.

Thank you, and sorry for taking up more of your time.

DotPlusDot

Kind thing to ask, but I'm not sure if that's possible. SoulSilver is not at fault for your friend had control of your account. (Btw if that's true I'd stop being friends with that person if they do that type of thing.)

Knarlos

Thread starter #3
Kind thing to ask, but I'm not sure if that's possible. SoulSilver is not at fault for your friend had control of your account. (Btw if that's true I'd stop being friends with that person if they do that type of thing.)
I fully agree with you. SoulSilver isn't the problem here. My main point is that I don't believe I am the problem either. If I have since then changed my password, which I have, and if I've made it impossible for anything like this to happen again, which I also have, there shouldn't be any problem? I mean, someone in another thread wrote the n-word on a sign by his base, and he was unbanned after almost three days. He even admitted to having done it. The last time I was banned, I was banned because I wrote a sign outside a friend of mines base, calling it the kkk's headquarters, (jokingly). I was perm-banned because of that, which now makes it impossible for me to appeal this ban.

I don't believe my given punishment was fair, neither the first time, nor the last time. While I understand that everyone that's done something bad on a server can claim that someone else did it, I am not someone that would do such a thing, let alone building a swastika. Even if you don't trust me, even if you believe I did what you claim I did, I would still never be on the server. All you would do is to let me give, at least my money, to my brother.

Sujin

Knarlos, do you have a Discord? Also, I recommend appealing at https://thedestinymc.enjin.com/appeal instead of here. We check there more often and it's easier to review and get you a faster response. Thor has been absent recently due to school as well, so that's prolonged the situation. And regarding your appeal- whether on the forum or through the official ban appeal link- if it's never been stated that your appeal was denied and you've waited at least one week w/out a definite response, message us on Discord to let us know so another Admin+ can handle it right away.

And unless it was specified that you cannot appeal (which in your case, it says you still had the option to appeal if you wanted), it's not impossible to be unbanned. Regarding your current ban however, your account is your responsibility- if you gave your friend or brother access to your account, you are then still held responsible. And other people's bans do not affect yours. I wasn't involved with the other ban appeal or this one, but it sounds like two different people handled it in two different ways. Look at the thread I posted about ban appeals explaining how to make the best possible appeal.

We also cannot take you on your word that you would never do or say such things when evidence shows it was your account- whether it was actually you handling the account at the time or not. We saw the build and saw the account who built it and it was yours. In my opinion, the punishment this time was fair. We have no way of knowing it was someone else at the keyboard- just that your specific account placed those blocks. And while you might think your given punishments for both this time and last time were unfair, according to the rules and the person who banned you both/either times, it is.

And if your appeal is denied, then unfortunately we cannot give your items/pokemon to your brother. We cannot unban you for 24 hours either just for you to give money/stuff to someone else. While I understand why you want to, it is against our policy to move belongings from a banned account to anyone else. I will talk to Thor about your current ban as he is the one who banned you. In the meantime, please appeal at the link I gave you above. I hope all goes well.

Knarlos

Thread starter #5
Knarlos, do you have a Discord? Also, I recommend appealing at https://thedestinymc.enjin.com/appeal instead of here. We check there more often and it's easier to review and get you a faster response. Thor has been absent recently due to school as well, so that's prolonged the situation. And regarding your appeal- whether on the forum or through the official ban appeal link- if it's never been stated that your appeal was denied and you've waited at least one week w/out a definite response, message us on Discord to let us know so another Admin+ can handle it right away.

And unless it was specified that you cannot appeal (which in your case, it says you still had the option to appeal if you wanted), it's not impossible to be unbanned. Regarding your current ban however, your account is your responsibility- if you gave your friend or brother access to your account, you are then still held responsible. And other people's bans do not affect yours. I wasn't involved with the other ban appeal or this one, but it sounds like two different people handled it in two different ways. Look at the thread I posted about ban appeals explaining how to make the best possible appeal.

We also cannot take you on your word that you would never do or say such things when evidence shows it was your account- whether it was actually you handling the account at the time or not. We saw the build and saw the account who built it and it was yours. In my opinion, the punishment this time was fair. We have no way of knowing it was someone else at the keyboard- just that your specific account placed those blocks. And while you might think your given punishments for both this time and last time were unfair, according to the rules and the person who banned you both/either times, it is.

And if your appeal is denied, then unfortunately we cannot give your items/pokemon to your brother. We cannot unban you for 24 hours either just for you to give money/stuff to someone else. While I understand why you want to, it is against our policy to move belongings from a banned account to anyone else. I will talk to Thor about your current ban as he is the one who banned you. In the meantime, please appeal at the link I gave you above. I hope all goes well.
Thank you for the advice. I will try to appeal at the link you gave me. Thanks, and have a good day